Take it from me, as a second grade teacher and mom of two, time is my nemesis. A resource that saves me countless hours in lesson development is Evan-Moor’s TeacherFileBox online.With TeacherFileBox, I was able to access differentiated instruction for my students with a click of my finger.
TeacherFileBox helped me eliminate countess hours of prep work while providing standards-based practice and instruction. Listed below are just a few of the many ways TeacherFileBox simplified my curriculum planning and instruction.
- Multiple search options: TeacherFileBox allows you to search online using grade level, subject matter, standards and key words to search for the exact lesson you are looking for.
- No more file cabinets: You may set up your personal file cabinet on the site so you can access your favorite lessons online anytime the need arises. You don’t have to ask yourself the question….”Did I refile that paper on place value?” All you have to do is log on, search, and print.
- Differentiated instruction at your fingertips: Students do not all work at the same level or pace; much to the chagrin of every educator. This online resource offers you instant lesson differentiation. You have access to all grade level work and can tailor your searches based on your current students’ needs.
- Unit building: Time is the enemy of the classroom. TeacherFileBox can offer countless thematic worksheets across the curriculum that supplement your current area of study through reading, writing and report building.
- Lesson review is an essential element in any classroom. TeacherFileBox offers a myriad of worksheets on foundational skills that students should master. Through this site, you have access to the many dailies created by Evan-Moor.
Some of my favorite resources are:
Some resources you might be interested in for unit building:
When you subscribe to Teacher-File Box, you get a 30-day evaluation. So why wait? You can begin using Evan-Moor lessons today!
Heather Foudy is a certified elementary teacher with over 7 years’ experience as an educator and volunteer in the classroom. She enjoys creating lessons that are meaningful and creative for students. She is currently working for Evan-Moor’s marketing and communications team and enjoys building learning opportunities that are both meaningful and creative for students and teachers alike.