I wanted to share the easiest and most economical resource for homeschooling. It is Evan-Moor’s digital lesson library: TeacherFileBox.
Today, I am sharing FIVE reasons why it is beautiful and brilliant to use TeacherFileBox in your homeschooling.
- You have access to ALL grade levels of resources (PreK–6+). You can search for the exact subject and grade level that is right for your child right now. As soon as your child is ready for the next level, you already have access to the materials you need.
- You save money. Say “Goodbye!” to paying for grade-level resources separately. With your TeacherFileBox subscription, you don’t need to buy more and more resources each time your child completes a grade-level resource.
- There are thousands of activities available to give your child more practice, and to make sure your child isn’t getting bored doing the “same ol’” practice pages again and again. Yes, full-color activities that are perfect for workboxes are included in your subscription, too!
- Evan-Moor’s quality activities set your child up to think beyond basic skills and apply the skills in new ways. For example, your child might be combining a new skill with a previously taught skill to complete a task. This sets your child up to use and remember the skills for the long term.
- TeacherFileBox is digital, so I don’t have stacks of materials to store or look through every time I am planning lessons or preparing for homeschooling. We can go green and complete most of the activities from the computer screen! You may print any unit or activity, so the choice is yours!
Bonus Tip: Look at www.evan-moor.com to find titles that you want to use with your child. Then, use the “Browse by Title” feature on TeacherFileBox to access all of the activities in an entire Evan-Moor book!
Cost: Your wallet will be happy, too! For $13 a month, you get access to ALL grade levels of over 450 Evan-Moor publications to customize your homeschooling curriculum! You can also try it for 30 days for FREE. Click here to get started: www.teacherfilebox.com.
TeacherFilebox is saving me tons of time and money in my homeschooling curriculum. In addition, TeacherFileBox provides unmatched quality activities that allow me to adjust my homeschooling to my child’s individual learning needs – even when working on more than one grade level at a time! I can adjust the skill level quickly to meet my child wherever she is right now in the developmental ladder of skills. To me, this is vital to setting my child up to thrive as a learner.
If you would like to learn more about using TeacherFileBox to create a homeschooling curriculum, leave a comment to share how I can help you get started today!
Amy Michaels is a certified teacher with 11 years of elementary classroom experience who is actively homeschooling her own children. Her mission is share the best teaching methods and resources with all homeschoolers. Amy supports parents through her podcasts, webinars, and online training for homeschoolers on her website www.thrivehomeschooling.com.